Cintec™ International has a long history of providing innovative solutions and has been recognized with the following awards and accolades from around the world.
Restoration and Conservation
- A winner of the prestigious Queen’s Award for Innovation. Royal endorsement for Cintec™ goes back beyond the most recent accolade, as Cintec™ was previously used in both Windsor Castle, following the fire of 1992, and also for restoration work to Buckingham Palace.
Road / Bridge work
- Australia: The Australian Engineering Excellence award for the conservation of Red Bridge Tasmania.
- United Kingdom: two Historic Bridge awards to encourage excellence and innovation in historic bridge conservation.
- United Kingdom: the Engineering Council’s award for environmental advantages using the Archtec method to rehabilitate masonry bridges.
- North America: the Better Roads Award, in the United States.